quinta-feira, novembro 01, 2007

Filme de fim-de-semana II - The Painted Veil


Walter Fane: I knew when I married you that you were selfish and spoiled. But I loved you. I knew you only married me to get as far away from your mother as possible. And I hoped that one day... there'd be something more. I was wrong. You don't have it in you.

Kitty Fane: If a man hasn't what's necessary to make a woman love him then it's *his* fault not hers.

Walter Fane: Either way. Tomorrow morning we are to leave for Mei-tan-fu, or I shall file my petition.

Kitty Fane: Walter, you can't be serious about taking me into the middle of a cholera epidemic.

Walter Fane: Do you think that I'm not?

Kitty Fane: My God. That's what you want isn't it? Do you really think Charlie will let you do this?

Walter Fane: I don't think Charlie has very much to say about it.

Kitty Fane: Everything you said is true. Everything. I married you even though I didn't love you. But you knew that. Aren't you as much to blame for what's happened as I?

Quase que vertia um lágrima no fim do filme, de algum modo achei-o forte, achei que é um belissimo filme!

Sem comentários: