segunda-feira, dezembro 17, 2007

Filme de fim-de-semana IX - À Beira do Abismo (The big Sleep)




Vivian: Speaking of horses, I like to play them myself. But I like to see them workout a little first, see if they're front runners or comefrom behind, find out what their whole card is, what makes them run.
Marlowe: Find out mine?
Vivian: I think so.
Marlowe: Go ahead.
Vivian: I'd say you don't like to be rated. You like to get out in front, open up a little lead, take a little breather in the backstretch, and then come home free.
Marlowe: You don't like to be rated yourself.
Vivian: I haven't met anyone yet that can do it. Any suggestions?
Marlowe: Well, I can't tell till I've seen you over a distance of ground. You've got a touch of class, but I don't know how, how far you can go.
Vivian: A lot depends on who's in the saddle




Não vale a pena falar do enredo criminoso e obscuro que envolve este excelente filme “noir”, porque esse só mesmo vendo.
Mas se este não é“The Picture they born for”, está lá perto. Porque Lauren Bacal esbanja classe a cada palavra que diz com a sua voz forte e quente e porque Bogard é simplesmente um galã à altura desta diva.
Foi uma belíssima tarde de domingo, caneca de chá, sofá e um aquecedor… só cá faltou a miss Mia…

Sem comentários: